- Linear actuators
- Multi-turn actuators
- Part-turn actuators
- Compact electric actuators
- High-speed shut-off electric actuators
- Actuators with safe function
- Maritime application actuators
- PSM actuators
Application for PC and phones
Module is located in the indicator area of the local control post and supports a point-to-point connection corresponding to IEEE 802.11b standard.Fill in the questionnaire
The “TEK confugarator” software for Android platforms is available for download from Google Play https://play.google.com/apps/testing/en.npptec.configurator.
WiFi module features:
reading and viewing accumulated operating data devices;
setting control modes;
saving electrical settings drive, as well as copy parameters from one devices to another;
reading status data; readings of integrated sensors.
- programming of control parameters;
- reading all operating data;
- reading the event report;
- archiving of RamTEK data in the database;
- transferring of parameters from the database to RemTEK.